Gothic Beans:

As I have begun working on research for my future book: Gothic Homesteading, and if nothing else for my own Gothic homestead. Thus, I thought I would share with everyone a short list of Gothic Beans I have discovered.  Enjoy!

  • Royal Purple Beans
  • Black Valentine Beans
  • Orca Beans
  • Anasazi Beans
  • Hopi Black Beans
  • Hopi Black Pinto Beans
  • Hopi Gray Lima Beans
  • Christmas Lima Beans
  • Tarahumara Purple Star Beans
  • Four Corner Runner Beans
  • Scarlet Runner Beans
  • Black Tepary Beans
  • San Pablo Tepary Beans
  • Yoeme Purple String Beans
  • Black Beluga Lentils

~ Morria

Please Note: Some of these beans, especially the Native American varieties are rare and hard to get ones hands on quickly. Most if not all are heirloom beans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Thanksgiving

First Lady of Gothic Gardening: Morticia Addams

What is a Gothic Homesteader?