Apartment Gardening and New Job...

Things have been on hold a bit here at the Gothic Apartment Homestead, or more like they have been totally swamped.  My husband started college, two months earlier than originally planned, I got a new job working overnights (love the shift!), and we had Thanksgiving to get through.  Now that things have leveled out, and with payday just around the corner, I shall be getting back to normal blogging.

I did get a good book which I have started reading, that I highly recommend to all my fellow Gothic Apartment Homesteaders: Apartment Gardening by Amy Pennington.  Haven't read it all the way through yet, but well worth getting!

~ Morria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Thanksgiving

First Lady of Gothic Gardening: Morticia Addams

What is a Gothic Homesteader?