Begging Again: New Apartment - Same Passion!

So I am beginning to Gothic Apartment Homestead again in earnest, in part to go along with my natural health course I am doing, and in part to start putting down roots, so to speak, in my area of future work... Problem?  I live in a second story apartment with a small open balcony that is also the walkway to stairs for my 3 neighboring apartments.  Maybe 12 inch pots?

So, this Desert Gypsy Goth is turning over a new leaf, literally.  We were able to make it from Farmington, NM with 3 plants: my husbands Cactus, my Clover, and our Mexican Heather plants.  I have scouted out a metal shelving system at walmart that should go well in our bedroom where the plants can get sunlight, and I am also hunting for an additional plant light.  I found some awesome AZ made recycled wine bottle planters (refreshglass.com) which also fits in both the bedroom and living room windows, just perfect for herbs. Now the hard part, what to GROW?

~ Morria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Thanksgiving

First Lady of Gothic Gardening: Morticia Addams

What is a Gothic Homesteader?