Suicide - Please, Do Not Go There...

I just lost a friend today, a young man my husband mentored, at the tender age of 17.  It is unknown as to why, but he committed suicide.  Please, my friends, if you are struggling or know someone who is struggling... Please, please, please get help.  Reach out.

I will be honest, there were times years ago when I myself was a teen that suicide seemed the only option... but I am so glad I never succeed.   Things really do get better.  Today I have a wonderful husband, awesome plans for the future, joy and Hope!  It wasn't easy but it sure was worth it!


If you need help, please call 1-800-273-8255, asap!
I dont want to lose anyone else...
National Suicide Prevention's Website is also a great resource for help.

~ Morria


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Thanksgiving

First Lady of Gothic Gardening: Morticia Addams

What is a Gothic Homesteader?