Longing for the Country...

Ok, so I have been in the Phoenix Metro with its awesome Goth sceen (thank you, PhxGoth.Com!), but my heart is not in this overly hot, urban spread.  My heart is longing for my wide open spaces, plenty of room for my Gothic Garden and Dark Veges, and room for a cat or a dog to run free!  I know we will never have that here in Phoenix, so it is time to start scouting for where we will settle long term... and it needs to be rural.

When you consider where you are going to settle homesteading, bit it rural like us or urban like we have been, you have to take many things into account.  One of the key ones is where is your soul at rest.  In the big city, I get depressed far worse than were I can get out, go adventure, raise big gardens, and have animals.  But you have to go were your heart is.

So, Gothic Homesteading - rural version, here we come big time!

~ Morria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Thanksgiving

First Lady of Gothic Gardening: Morticia Addams

What is a Gothic Homesteader?